Free shipping on orders over £100

Retail

Large Box Cube Outdoor LED Wall Light

Large Box Cube Outdoor LED Wall Light

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 5 YearsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Mirrorstone
  • Grey
  • 60W
  • 240v Mains
  • E27
  • 250mm
Please allow for 2 - 3 days extra on top of delivery time on this particular item. Details.
In stock
SKU
MS-LTC-5184301

Want to view the price?

Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 5 YearsWarranty

The Large Box Cube Outdoor LED Wall Light is a simple rectangular design that is perfect for any contemporary garden. Featuring a homogenous, impact-proof diffuser, this fitting can provide you with a gorgeous spread of light while casting no shadows for a more elegant look.

This light uses a single E27 bulb and has a maximum load of 15 watts, so you will want to make sure you’re using energy saving LED bulbs instead. This will ensure you get plenty of bright light while using minimal watts, preventing you from overloading the light.

A Secret LED Perk

Using LED bulbs means that your lighting is much more efficient, but there are loads of extra perks to using LED lighting that aren’t to be ignored!

With their 90% efficiency rate, LEDs use the vast majority of watts they produce solely on creating lumens. Compare this to older filament bulbs, where only 10% of the watts received go on creating light! So where does the other 90% go?

Heat!

Filament bulbs waste a huge amount of energy generating heat, which obviously makes them far less cost effective. LEDs don’t have this problem. This leads to a hidden benefit- LEDs are under far less strain compared to older bulbs, so they last for a really long time!

This is why LED bulbs can often boast lifespans of up to 50,000 hours- that’s potentially a decade of use before it will need replacing!

Even more Wall Lights

Outdoor lighting can really spruce up your exterior, and wall lights are one of the simplest methods of getting light into your garden. Here are two more stunning designs that we think you’ll love.

The Qubo Square Outdoor LED Wall Light has a similar look to the featured light, with a square shape and a uniform diffuser. The crucial difference is that this is an integrated LED, it doesn’t use bulbs, which is why it’s a little more compact, which also makes it a little more efficient!

The Cuba Outdoor LED Wall Light has an incredibly sleek look, but the crucial difference is that the light head can be rotated to your liking, creating different lighting effects across your wall.

Ways To Save

If you ensure that your basket is worth £40 you’ll qualify for our free UK Wide Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service. Add some bulbs or some other fittings to your cart to take advantage of this deal! If you’re looking for even more of a bargain, our range of discount codes will let you grab as much as 25% off your purchase.

This light also comes with a free five-year warranty guarantee straight out of the box, which will cover you in the event of any unlikely issues.

Our Returns Policy

In the event that you are unhappy with your order, you can send it back to us within 14-days of purchase for a refund or exchange. Please note that as a special-order item, this product is subject to a 15% restocking fee upon return.

To get in touch with an expert member of our team today, just give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or send an email over to cs@wled.co.uk.

You can also keep up with all things WLED by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or subscribing to our YouTube channel, which is full of useful information.

More Information
Brand Mirrorstone
Finish Grey
Power 60W
Voltage 240v Mains
Base E27
Height (mm) 250mm
Width (mm) 200mm
Length(mm) 105mm
Warranty 5 Years
IP Rating IP44
Certification CE, RoHS

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?