It’s as convenient as it is brilliant – our Mirrorstone 7W Recessed LED COB Tilt Downlight has everything incorporated in one unit so there’s no need to buy separate bulbs or drivers.
The 7W of energy power an incredible 550 lumens of light, giving you plenty of bang for your bucks. So much so that an equivalent halogen would use 60W to match the performance levels – that’s over 8 and a half times the electricity!
It fits straight into your existing wiring thanks to 85-265V input, and only needs a 92mm cutting hole to be used.
What’s more, the IP44 rating allows you to use it in areas where there might be a lot of water – the kitchen or bathroom for example. This is because it is able to withstand splashes of water coming from any direction.
Once fitted, the 45o beam angle provides a narrow distribution of light, making it perfect for accent and feature lighting.
The tilt functionality gives you some degree of freedom, as you can angle the light where you need it to be. The freedom doesn’t end there though ...
Customising Your LED Downlight
You can change a couple of bits on this LED downlight to really cater it for your needs.
The first of these choices is what colour temperature you’d like. Colour temperature is simply a measure (in Kelvins) of the perceived warmth of any given white light.
The first option is warm white (3000K) – a light that closely resembles conventional halogens and is perfect for the living room or bedroom thanks to its homely feel.
The second is cool white (6000K). This is considerably brighter and more penetrative than warm white. It works much better in areas where you may need to concentrate, such as the office or the kitchen.
The other customisable part of the downlight is whether you would like dimmable light or not. This lets you alter the brightness and experiment with different mood settings.
In order to use dimmable LEDs though, you will require a trailing edge dimmer switch. Using a leading edge dimmer might not work and could even damage the bulbs in a worst case scenario.
If you’re looking for something a little brighter, then why not consider our 12W Recessed LED COB Tilt Downlight. It uses a little more power at 12W, but shines substantially brighter at 900 lumens, making it better for larger areas.
It all starts with how energy efficient LEDs are. They only lose about 10% of their total energy to heat wastage – leaving 90% to actually provide light.
In comparison, traditional incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy to heat. This is a whopping tenfold difference in efficiency, and explains why incandescent bulbs get so hot while they’re on.
There are 2 main benefits that come out of this. The first is that there is far less wear and tear on the bulb as there is less heat passing through it.
This gives LEDs incredible lifespans – typically up to 50,000 hours. In the real world this is well over 15 years of use, so you won’t be spending much at all on replacement lights.
The other way this saves you money is on your electricity bills – as LEDs use considerably less energy than their incandescent counterparts.
Most returns on investment take around a year, though we do have some shorter term savings for you too.
Looking to use this downlight all around the house? Buy 5 or more units, and you’ll get additional volume purchase discounts!
The Protection On Your Order
You’re fully entitled to a refund or exchange at any point during our 14 day home trial period if you’re unhappy with anything – or even if you’ve simply changed your mind.
If you come across any unlikely faults further down the line, you can make use of Mirrorstone’s 2 year replacement warranty.
We have a team of experts in house that are ready to answer any questions you might have about this 7W recessed tilt downlight, installations, trade accounts or anything else – you just need to get in contact!
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.