Free shipping on orders over £100


LED Exit Sign Light Surface Mount c/w Arrow Up Legend

LED Exit Sign Light Surface Mount c/w Arrow Up Legend

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Mirrorstone
  • 3W
  • 31lm
  • 300mm (Blade)/285mm (Base)
  • 185mm (Blade)/35mm(Base)
  • 8mm (Blade)/45mm(Base)
In stock

Want to view the price?

Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

The LED Exit Sign Light Arrow Up Legend is an important feature for public spaces. This will help guide people to the closest exit point for safety within the building.

From Mirrorstone, the sign measures 300mm in height, 185mm in length and has a depth of 8mm so it is perfect to mount above a door frame.

It is constructed from durable aluminium and shatter resistant polycarbonate so you don’t need to worry about it not lasting the test of time.

We also cover you with a one year manufacturer warranty so you can carry on shopping with confidence.

Smart LEDs

It uses 3W of energy which can save you up to 90% on your lighting bill. It will also last you an amazing 40,000 hours, in other words, that works out to over 10 years! Bear in mind it can still emit 31 lumens with a small amount of energy.

As it is an LED, it converts 90% of its total energy into light which means less heat is created. This puts less strain on the components allowing it to have a longer life span over average incandescent bulbs, which use 80% of their energy for heat which is useless; this leaves 20% for light.

Alternative Choices

If you are after something else, head over to our wide range of commercial lighting, varying from LED panel lights to LED signage.

The Exit Legend For Arrow Up is perfect to pair with your exit box, which can be mounted on your wall or above the door. It measures 200mm in height, 290mm in height and has a depth of 40mm. The hinged design allows the fitting to be on a wall or ceiling, the decisions is completely yours.

The Exit Legend For Arrow Up can be hinged to your wall or ceiling mounted which makes it versatile for all areas around your building. It measures 240mm in height, 350mm in length and has a depth of 30mm in depth, so it will be visible for everyone to see.

Even More Savings From Us

If you are looking to buy more than one of this item, you will benefit from our bulk buy discount.

Before checking out, make sure you head over to our voucher code page for the latest discounts and offers on selected items.

If you are a wholesaler we have something for you. Sign up for a trade account to enjoy exclusive perks such as a dedicated account manager.

Home Trial Period

We understand people can change their mind all the time which is why we have a 14-day cancellation period. This allows you to be able to make a clear decision before sending it back to us for a full refund or your money back.

As this is a special order item you are liable to pay a 15% restocking fee if you do choose to return the item.

Get In Touch

Our friendly customer service team are here to help you, so give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.

More Information
Brand Mirrorstone
Power 3W
Lumens 31lm
Height (mm) 300mm (Blade)/285mm (Base)
Length(mm) 185mm (Blade)/35mm(Base)
Depth (mm) 8mm (Blade)/45mm(Base)
Warranty 1 Year
IP Rating IP20

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?